Geological Formations in Corfu
- Kaiser's Throne (Pelekas): The “Kaiser’s Throne” at the top of the hill above Pelekas village, is an observatory, a platform hewn from rock, with stunning views, and used at the beginning of 20th century by Kaiser Wilhelm as a viewpoint over the entire island.
- Cape Drastis (Peroulades):The Cape "Drastis" is hidden within a beautiful wooded landscape in the North Block of Corfu and specifically in the traditional village of Peroulades. Access is relatively easy with any vehicle, even by foot for the more athletic types!
- Canal D' Amour (Sidari): The famous Canal d'Amour, a tunnel, a passage through the rock. Legend goes that if you swim through it, then at the other side you will meet the love of you life, perhaps because the older people knew that swimming here you will feel the deep desire to share you life with someone else.
- Mount Pantokrator: Mount Pantokrator is located in north-eastern Corfu. At 906 metres (2,972 ft), it is the highest mountain on the island. On particularly clear days it is also possible to see Italy despite it being around 130 km (81 mi) away.
Nature & Wildlife Areas in Corfu
- Corfu Donkey Rescue (Paleokastritsa)
- Old Perithia (Corfu's Oldest Village)
- Arkoudilas Beach (Kavos)
- Laguna Korission (Halikounas)
- Alikes Lefkimis (Molos)
- Loggas Beach (Peroulades)
- Porto Timoni (Afionas)
Points of interest in corfu Island
- Achilleion Museum
- Kanoni & Vlacherna Monastery
- Spianada Square & The Liston
- Museum of Asian Art
- Vido Island
- Excursion to Paxos & Antipaxos